Thursday, March 4, 2010

True Religion Apparel, Inc.

My UOIG project was on a premium retail company... Still not sure how I feel about that considering the broader economic environment. Of course, by that I mean, falling home prices/sales with high unemployment contributing to an increased savings rate as families try to repair household balance sheets and rebuild equity in their homes subsequently causing a squeeze on disposable income which directly affects premium apparel retailers like True Religion... That was quite a sentence.

I built a revenue model for the company using a lot of the techniques we've learned in class. It was cool to take my basic knowledge of econometrics/forecasting and combine it with my basic knowledge of equity valuation.

I haven't blogged much this week, and that report is a pretty big reason as to why. If you missed it the first time, here's another link to the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment